The Resource Who was Christopher Columbus?
- Who was Christopher Columbus?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Bonnie Bader ; illustrated by Nancy Harrison
- Title variation
- Christopher Columbus
- Explorers -- America -- Biography | Juvenile literature
- trueWestern Hemisphere -- Exploration
- trueColumbus, Christopher, 1451-1506
- trueBiographies -- People in history | Explorers and discoverers
- America -- Discovery and exploration | Spanish -- Juvenile literature
- trueExplorers -- Biography
- trueHistory books -- Exploration and discovery
- trueAmerica -- Discovery and exploration | Spanish
- Explorers -- America -- Biography
- Columbus, Christopher -- Juvenile literature
- trueExploration -- History -- 15th century
- America -- Discovery and exploration | Spanish
- Explorers -- Spain -- Biography | Juvenile literature
- Explorers -- Spain -- Biography
- Columbus, Christopher
- Offers insight into the historical events that prompted Columbus' efforts to establish new trade routes to the Indies, his struggles to obtain financial support for his voyages, and the important discoveries that caused him to become known as the "Great Admiral of the Seas."
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .B13 2013
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Who was ...?
- Target audience
ContextContext of Who was Christopher Columbus?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who was Christopher Columbus?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.attica.lib.in.us/resource/8kbsy3x4KLA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.attica.lib.in.us/resource/8kbsy3x4KLA/">Who was Christopher Columbus?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.attica.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.attica.lib.in.us/">Attica Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>